Entry Level Sprout Marketing Strategist
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Sprout Marketing Strategist Mission Statement: A Sprout Marketing Strategist is an enthusiastic individual that is focused on delighting our customers every step of the way. Our goal is to connect on a monthly basis with every single Sprout client in a meaningful way. We want them to feel like we are an integral part of their team. Since our interaction is primarily through email and telephone, a Sprout Strategist has to have excellent verbal and written communication.
Each Sprout Marketing Strategist works closely with a portfolio of clients.
A Sprout Marketing Strategist:
- Has a minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience
- Self-disciplined – ability to self-manage while working closely with a remote team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills via phone, webinar, email and in-person
- Must have impeccable spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Experience with the following technology: Pages for Mac and Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive: Docs and Spreadsheets.
- Is a self-motivated, problem solver and capable of offering multiple solutions to client challenges
- Gives attention to detail and possesses strong organizational skills
- Is comfortable with data entry in a client management system
- Is comfortable juggling multiple client accounts
- Is not easily distracted or defeated
- Is 100% comfortable and enjoys spending the majority of their day on the phone with clients
- Is able to prioritize daily and weekly responsibilities
Typical Responsibilities Include:
- Checking/replying to client emails
- Submitting design requests for clients
- Working with our design department
- Making minor revisions to client design requests and sending for approvals
- Scheduling welcome calls and assisting support team in onboarding new clients
- Walking clients through website and answering membership questions
- Entering all client notes into client management system
- Making phone calls and sending follow up emails for design approvals
- Sending print orders to our print department
- Posting approved designs or photos submitted on clients social media program
- Adding community highlights to client folders
- Reaching out to your portfolio of clients via telephone/email
Putting a strong focus on client retention through meaningful interaction
Has the flexibility to correct client frustrations, offer free printing and upgrades within reason
Attempting to transition communities experiencing management changes
Attempting to save client cancellations
Sharing client highlights on Weekly Sprout Team Meeting
Able to align with Sprout Core Values (See below)
- Pay based on experience
- Paid holidays and vacation
- No health benefits offered at this time
- Relief from your typical corporate culture. (INSERT: work/life balance) Happy Dance!
Work Schedule and Location:
- Monday-Friday, 9- 5 PM
- San Antonio, Texas
Who Is Sprout Marketing?
Sprout Marketing is a marketing and consulting company dedicated to the multifamily industry. We specialize in creating marketing and retention strategies for apartment communities nationwide. Our clients range from individual rental owners to large management companies. We also offer branding, logo development, social media management, reputation response, and outreach marketing services.
A Sprout Marketing Strategist Personifies the Sprout Mission and Core Values: To make marketing for multifamily consistently accessible to all with easy and actionable solutions. This keeps it fun, provides peace of mind and freedom to our community of clients.
- We offer our clients freedom: freedom from outrageously priced marketing solutions, freedom from last minute stressing sessions, freedom from the boring, mundane, and unprofessional.
- In turn we give ourselves freedom: freedom from guilt, freedom from working for a mediocre company with a less than stellar reputation, freedom from fear of mass cancellations, freedom from feeling we’ve dropped the ball, freedom from being a part of an average team that has to operate in a regular, corporate culture.
What would be inconsistent with our Sprout purpose?
If we take the easy way out, don’t go above and beyond, look for loopholes, seek to find client faults, consistently take the easy way out instead of the best way, rely on the “team successes” while lacking personal accountability.
Our values define who we are. Everyone and everything is measured to see if it qualifies against our Sprout Core Values.
Sprout Core Values:
1.People-centric: Inside and out.
2. Create “lifer” clients that are delighted, dependent (they rely on us), and devoted because we are fanatical about customer service.
3. Everyone is an entrepreneur.
Note: This means every Sprout will make real time decisions to act in the best interest of both the company and the client. There exists a freedom to act and adapt. There is room for judgement calls-that should be enhanced by procedures.
4. Simple and actionable-processes, solutions, products, interactions.
5. Maximum results with a minimum effort or investment (two way street).
Note: This means we give clients packages and suggest solutions that give them maximum results with minimum efforts or financial investments. As a company we work smart to also yield the highest results with the minimum effort or investment.
6. Strong individual accountability that feeds into a positive, Sprout-team culture.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
To apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line-Marketing Strategist.