Introducing: Sprout Sites
Sprout Marketing has partnered with Jonah Systems to create beautiful, mobile-friendly Sprout Sites that are easy, fun and make you look good! All Sprout Sites include:
- Beautiful and Innovative Created With You In Mind
- Responsive, Mobile and Tablet Friendly Design
- Customize colors, fonts, imagery and content
- Add all of your social media links
- Integrate with Real Page, ResMan, Yardi and PSI
- Exclusive Call-Out Area to Integrate Your Marketing and Retention Designs
- Splash Page Mode on all templates
- Easy to Edit Jonah Content Management System (ANYONE can do it!)
$129/mo. monthly software licensing fee
Step 1: Choose Your Template
Step 2: Translate Your Brand to the Digital Landscape
You can customize the coloring, fonts and imagery of the website to match the look and feel of your brand. If you don’t know where to start, our digital strategists are there to help you every step of the way. We will work with you to nail down the creative elements utilizing crafted taglines and handpicked photography to make your website truly tell your community’s story.
Step 3: Upload Your Content
We make it easy to upload your content! We take you step-by-step through our Jonah Systems Content Tool to get all your content uploaded for your Sprout Site.
Below you find a list of the content areas on your Sprout Site that you can customize:
- Homepage Sliders
- Homepage 3 Box Ads
- Homepage Marketing Call-Out
- Header Images on Each Page
- Apartment Features and Community Amenities
- Map Location and Area Hot Spots
- Resident Portal Links
- Contact Information
Step 4: Development Time!
We pride ourselves in not only creating a website development system that is easy and beautiful, but also that we are pretty darn quick! It takes us between 3-4 weeks to develop your Sprout Site after the content is submitted.
Every Sprout Site goes through a rigorous editing and quality assurance process. We want to make sure you have no spelling or grammatical issues as well as make sure your website looks beautiful on the most updated browsers and devices.
Once we have it polished, we show you the initial site and you have 2 rounds of complementary revisions to change, add or remove anything prior to launch.
LAST STEP: It’s Go Time!