People Are Talking…And We Like What They Are Saying!
“We had overwhelming success at Falls at Westover Hills with 18 leases as a result of the Sprout Street Team!”
“If you ever need a team to help with outreach and generating traffic, book the Sprout Street Team. They are awesome!”
“We have already received great feedback from the street team and can hardly keep up with the traffic! So excited with the partnership!”
Who Would Benefit From a Sprout Street Team?
- New lease up.
- New acquisition.
- Community Re-Brand.
- A short-staffed site.
- A team that is just a little green when it comes to effective outreach marketing.
What You Can Expect:
- A professional team representing your community.
- A team that does more than leave a stack of flyers.
- We build rapport and uncover cross promotion opportunities.
- We immediately share any HOT LEADS we find.
- We help you build a SUSTAINABLE marketing route to follow up with.
- Each business receives labeled goodies along with branded marketing flyers.
- A detailed spreadsheet of locations visited, who we talked to, how to follow up.
1 Day of Street Team Outreach
2 Days of Street Team Outreach
*This option is only available when splitting two days of outreach with a sister community within 50 miles. Each community will be billed $1,175 & each must fill out individual Design Request Form & Questionnaire.
- Outreach marketing to approximately 35-40 businesses per day performed by Sprout Marketing as representatives of your community.
- Follow-Up Reports
- Record of all contacts made and specific notes on each.
- Specific action items for the community with a follow up call.
- Marketing Extras – Cookie trays, candy bags, snack packs (varies by location/availability) Enough for approximately 80 locations – All goodies will be labeled with community information.
- Marketing Collateral – 500 Customized Full-Color 1/4 Page Flyers per day (1,000 total)
- Facebook Ad Creation & Management: Sprout will set up and manage a Facebook ad campaign for your community.
- Setup Fee: $75 one-time investment includes set up of audience profile and Facebook placements.
- Client selects desired ad spend and Sprout charges a facilitation fee of 15% of ad spend.
- Sprout Outreach Marketing Webinar ($200) Sprout will host a one-on-one training for the community (approximately one hour in length). Attendees will leave with an understanding of effective outreach marketing techniques, how to create an outreach route, how to target niche markets, and how to follow up.
- Sprout Leasing Blueprint Workbook ($49)
Meet our Street Team Leads
Street Team Coordinator
Street Team Lead
Street Team Lead
Check out some of our Outreach Designs:
Step 1: Let’s Make This Official.
Fill out the agreement here or click on the image above.
Interested in having a Street Team done for two communities? Please select the option on the agreement and each community will receive an invoice for their portion. Check out our FAQ’s below.
Step 2: Payment Info
We require prepayment before we can confirm desired dates for your Street Team. Once your agreement is submitted, be on the lookout for an invoice from our team. If you’d like to speed up the booking process, you can mail or overnight a check directly to our Sprout HQ: Attention: Sprout Street Team | 8438 Fountain Circle, San Antonio, TX 78229.
While we are waiting for payment, let’s keep the process moving! Jump to Step 3.
Step 3: Your Information
Please fill out our Community Questionnaire and Design Form here.
**If you are scheduling multiple Street Teams for different communities, please fill out individual questionnaires and design forms for each community.
Check out our Street Team FAQs
QWe’d like to split the Street Team between multiple nearby communities. Is this possible?
A As long as the communities are within 50 miles of each other, we can devote one day to each community. Each community will be billed at $1,175.
QWe have our own flyer that we want to use. Can you print it out for us?
AWe’d be happy to print your materials. We’ll verify that the file is in the needed format to print. If additional reformatting is required, a fee may apply. Print rate will be quoted for approval.
QCan our designs be translated into Spanish?
A Yes! We charge a $19 translation fee. If this design is in addition to your English design, an additional design fee may apply. We can also print your designs front (English) and back (Spanish).
QWe have a ton of swag. Can your team take it out when they go outreach marketing?
AAbsolutely! Our team would love to take out your promotional materials. We’ll coordinate a swag pick up from your office either a day in advance or the day of the Street Team. Please check off that option in the Street Team Questionnaire.
QCan the Sprout Street Team stay at one of our Corporate Suites?
A Not at this time. Travel fees that we quote include a hotel stay.
QWe’d like for one of our team members to go along with the Sprout Team for training.
Can we do that?
AUnfortunately the answer to this one is no (we promise, there are a couple of good reasons why we can’t!). First of all, our insurance company gets a little squirmy when it comes to having non-Sprout employees ride along with us. Second, we are trying to get your community as much bang for your buck. Our goal is to visit as many businesses as possible within our allotted time. The in-person training takes more time and hinders us from reaching our overall goal. Not to fear…we have another option for you since we are huge believers in training. We offer a one-on-one webinar training for your team focused on outreach marketing and how to follow up on the leads we’ll generate during the Street Team. You can select it as an add-on to your Street Team agreement.
QCan we meet up with your team while they are in town?
AWe’d love to meet up, but we have a super tight schedule with our goal for visiting as many businesses as possible and tight travel arrangements!
QCan we provide a list of businesses that we’d like for you to visit?
AYou can provide up to five businesses that you’d like for our team to visit. We will do our absolute best to make good contact at those businesses. Something to keep in mind: If it’s a business that you or your team has had a hard time getting into, we probably won’t be able to get in during our time. (Some larger corporations and military facilities have strict policies.)
QHow many businesses will you visit per day?
AOur goal is to visit between 35-40 business per day. Total numbers may vary by location and circumstances.
QWhat kind of results can we expect?
AOur number one goal is to raise as much awareness for your community as possible. Think about it like planting seeds in your neighborhood that will have success at different times. There are times that we find “HOT” leads on the spot. Our team will share these with your team immediately. Some efforts will need a little more nurturing by your team. That’s why we provide you an awesome follow-up spreadsheet, so that you can keep the momentum going!
Please email StreetTeam@WatchYourBusinessSprout.com or call our team at 866.408.2418 ext 3.